We are looking for experienced software developers to help us build Europe's first curated digital shopping service for female fashion.
Our mission is simple: to provide our customers with handpicked outfits tailored to their budget and style and make them feel beautiful and confident.
What’s in it for you? An opportunity to build a scalable, customer-centered solution in a quiet office. We're based in Berlin’s famous Kreuzberg district which means easy commute, lots of lunch, meetup and party options close by.
- Advancement and maintenance of demanding PHP-based projects
- Implement the next generation of KISURA E-Commerce features
- Build efficient and reusable PHP-software
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews.
- Identify and address performance issues
- Advancement and maintenance of the architecture
- Bring in your ideas for advancement and maintenance of the architecture
- You have expert knowledge of PHP/OOP, MySQL databases and datamodelling
- Proven experience with PHP 7 (or at least PHP 5.6) OOP
- Proven experience with Symfony2 framework (or similiar)
- Experience with Mongo DB or similiar technology
- Experience with Rest based Web Services developement
- You possess knowledge of programming architectures and common Design Patterns
- Exceptional personal drive to achieve success and deliver results
- Experience with Angular JS is a plus
- You speak at least one of English or German fluently
- You get a one of a kind position in an exciting fast growing fashion tech company
- You develop through challenging and responsible tasks and get the chance to develop and implement your own projects
- You work in a multicultural team with super flat hierarchies and short decision making channels
- You get the chance to learn from and together with great colleagues and gain expertise in the latest technologies
- We work with all the modern workflows, tools and technologies you would expect in a big enterprise
- A fair work live balance
Free coffee and a kicker of course
Back to overview